You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. The terms set out in these Conditions of Repair shall apply to the service we provide to repair your mobile phone and/or any accessories listed (Equipment).
2. Reference to "us", "we" and "our" refer to Tech Guys 360 and references to "you" and "your" are references to you, the person addressed on this form.
3. All repairs (unless otherwise stated)
4. This Agreement shall commence from the date you sign the form and shall continue until we have repaired or otherwise returned your Equipment (Services), whichever is sooner, and received anypayment due from you.
5. We shall make all reasonable efforts to repair your Equipment subject to the availability of any parts required and the terms of any relevant guarantee or warranty. We shall perform the Servicesusing our reasonable care and skill.
6. Any time estimate for completion of the Service which may be given to you is an estimate onlyand does not form any obligation under the terms of this Agreement.
7. We shall notify you when the Equipment has been repaired and is available for collection. If you do not collect the Equipment within a reasonable period, we may dispose of the Equipment. Any sum obtained on disposal will be used to meet any unpaid estimate or repair charges you are liable to pay and any remaining balance will be sent to you or will remain payable by you accordingly.
8. If we are unable to complete the Service for any reason, or the Service will incur further costs payable by you, we will notify you immediately.
9. Our out of warranty/chargeable repairs are guaranteed for 90 days from the date the Equipment is ready for collection. If the same fault should re-occur, we will repair if free of charge. If the equipment develops an additional fault unrelated to the original repair, the repair warranty contained in this paragraph will not apply. All warranty repairs are subject to manufacturer’s
10. We may in certain circumstances send your Equipment to another repair Centre and sub-contract the repair work to a third party.
11. All charges will be subject to VAT and any other government taxes or duties as applicable.
12. Additional terms for warranty repairs
13. Where repair is to be carried out under a relevant guarantee or warranty, we may ask you to provide sufficient proof of any guarantee or warranty.
14. If your Equipment is beyond economic repair, we may at our absolute discretion replace your Equipment with a suitable equivalent rather than carry out repair works.
15. If the nature of the repair falls outside the terms of your warranty or guarantee, then you may incur a charge for the repair under the terms as set in clause
16. We will endeavor to notify you of any such charge prior to undertaking any work.
17. If you provide misinformation to Tech Guys 360 regarding the age of your device, resulting in an expired warranty, Tech Guys 360 may charge a £10.00 diagnosis fee.
18. Additional terms for chargeable repairs
19. if the repair to your Equipment is not covered by a guarantee or warranty or the nature of the repair is beyond any terms of your guarantee or warranty, we will charge you for the repair in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
20. The cost of repair will be calculated where possible in accordance with our standard charges as published from time to time.
21. The cost of repair may not fall within our standard charges where the Equipment is not generally supported by us, Equipment repairs are sub-contracted, or the nature of repair is not within our standard rates of repair. In this event, we will provide you with an estimate of the cost of repair and
we will not repair the Equipment until we have received your acceptance of that estimate.
22. If we are unable to repair your Equipment, no fault is found on your Equipment or you do not accept our estimate, we will return your Equipment to you un-repaired and we reserve the right to charge you an inspection fee in accordance with our standard charges.
23. We may keep your Equipment until all charges payable have been paid. [We may also charge an additional fee for storage of your Equipment.
24. Our entire liability in respect of any single cause of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter (whether for breach of contract, including negligence, statute or otherwise at all) shall be limited, to the extent that the cause of action related to our supply of the Services, at our option to:
(a) supplying the Services again;
(b) payment of the cost of having the
Services supplied again; or
(c) repaying to you any amount that you have paid in respect of the
25. If, through our negligence or willful misconduct, we damage the Equipment beyond economical repair, our liability will be limited to the cost of providing a replacement with a product that is the same as or similar to the Equipment.
26. Any data or information that you may have stored on the Equipment shall remain your sole responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data howsoever caused. It is your responsibility to keep a record of any such data.
27. Nothing in this clause 5 shall apply to limit or exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; (b) breach of any terms implied by statute; (c) any claim arising under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or (d) fraudulent misrepresentation.
28. In no circumstance shall we be liable to you for any indirect, special or consequential loss arising
out of or relating to this Agreement, including any loss of business, revenue, profits, anticipated
savings, goodwill or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising.
29. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, all representations, conditions and warranties, whether express or implied (by statute or otherwise) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
30. We shall not be liable for any claim arising under this Agreement unless you give us written notice of the claim within 3 months of becoming aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim or, if earlier, 3 months from the time you ought reasonably to have become aware of such
31. We ask for your name and address and the other details set out overleaf (Personal Information) so that we can notify you when your Equipment has been repaired and, so we can give you an efficient after-sales service. We may also send you text messages from time to time to alert you tonew services that we may provide. By signing the questionnaire and using these Services you
consent to our use of your Personal Information as described. If you do not wish to receive text messages at any time you should write to us at Tech Guys 360.
32. We shall not be liable to you for any delay in or failure of performance of our obligations under this Agreement arising from any reason beyond our reasonable control.
33. Our failure to exercise or enforce our rights or the giving of any forbearance, delay or indulgence, will not be construed as a waiver of such rights under this Agreement or otherwise.
34. This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to its subject matter. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect our liability in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that is made fraudulently.
35. This Agreement may not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing signed by or on behalf of you and us.
36. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable it will be severed from the rest of this Agreement so that it is effective to the extent that shall not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
37. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
38. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
39. All orders include our Free-post Returns Service and Return Delivery by Royal Mail Tracked 24. At Checkout you will have the option to post your device via your own courier or use our Next Day Free Returns Address. Our Free returns address only covers loss of items up to £500. If you would like to
cover your item for more than £500, please select your own courier to do so. Any goods shipped to you must be examined upon receipt. Please contact us immediately if you have received your item damaged by the courier. Once your device is repaired it will be posted out same day via Royal Mail Tracked 24.
The Post Office state that they aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 24 the next working day - click here to read more. However, in certain circumstances it may take up to 10 working days, please click the link to read Royal Mail's Terms and Conditions. As we provide our own free shipping service, we will not reimburse any additional shipping payments made by the customer.
In the very rare occasion, the device is lost in the post, we will need a copy of the original receipt for the item to make a claim. Please note this may take up to 28 days to be processed before any further action can be taken.
When purchasing a product from Tech Guys 360 Ltd the courier used is selected by the company and cannot be changed by request.
If you leave notes at checkout asking for specific requests or dates, we cannot guarantee this request will be fulfilled. However, we do promise it will be dispatched within the promised 24 - 48 hours, unless any errors occur, which you will be informed about.
40. Please take your packaged device to your local post office (please refrain from taking directly to the post box, as this may cause delays in the service). Please make sure you get a receipt with a bar code on from the Post Office so you can track your parcel. Failure to get a bar code will mean your
parcel can not be tracked. If you are returning a device, you can use the same postage label provided in the original confirmation email sent out.
When sending your device, if you choose to include separate parts, you are sending these at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible if these parts go missing before your package is delivered to us. Please ensure the parts are well sealed and wrapped so nothing goes missing. When your package arrives with us, we log in all the separate parts we receive, which can be seen on the
41. International Customers (Outside UK):For customers outside the UK, you will be required to arrange your own courier to get the device to us and pay £20 additional fees to get the device sent back to you using a secured international postal service.
42. Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
43. Prices are subject to change. Promotional items state the price and duration and such prices only apply at the time of the promotion. All prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery charges except
otherwise stated. No Fix, No Fee Policy - This does not cover all repairs, such as water damage diagnostic and Cancellation. However, each case will be individually considered, and a full refund will be handed out based on our discretion.
44. A few of our repairs are non-refundable, this includes liquid damage repairs and/or liquiddamage related repairs and diagnostics if you decide not to proceed with the repair.
45. All repairs (with the exception of software related, battery and water damaged devices) come with a 12-month warranty. Battery related repairs come with 3 months warranty. This excludes
faults relating to physical or accidental damage or if the device is opened whilst in your possession. If the nature of the repair falls outside the terms of your warranty or guarantee, then you may incur acharge for the repair.
Our warranty does not cover repairs on Wi-Fi Faults on the iPhone 4 and 4S.
If you take your device to a third party after it has been repaired by Tech Guys 360 this will void the warranty on your device. This includes both repaired and purchased devices.
All software related repairs will not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty only covers the original repair. For example, if you pay for a screen repair and the screen becomes faulty, you will be covered with a 1-year warranty. If any additional faults occur that are not related to the original repair this will not be covered under warranty and will need to be paidfor.
The warranty for refurbished phones sold by Tech Guys 360 differs depending on the device and only covers manufacturing defects. If the fault is not related to this or happens outside of the warranty period, an extra cost may occur.
46. If your device is damaged beyond economical repair through our negligence or willful misconduct, our liability will be limited to the cost of providing a replacement with a product that is the same or similar to your device. You have sole responsibility for any data store on your device and
we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data howsoever caused. It is your responsibility to keep a record of any such data.
When sending in a damaged device, our technicians will probably need to open up the device to either diagnose or repair it; this comes with an element of risk and may result in some minor damages to your device. We do everything possible to ensure this doesn't happen, however, if it does happen and the damages are significant, we will offer a replacement or repair.
We will not be responsible for any damage or fault caused by a previous repair.
In order to complete a diagnostic or repairs it may be necessary to disassemble the device, which may result in further damage to the device.
Tech Guys 360 Ltd take no liability for any further damage to the device, because of any existing damage.
Tech Guys 360 Ltd will not cover the cost of replacement parts in any circumstances including if the device is not repairable.
Repair Process, Delays & Cancellations:
47. We aim to repair your device within 24-48 hours of receiving it. Although 99.3% of all repairs get done on the same day, sometimes we encounter further issues that slow the repair down.
If for any reason your repair will take longer, you will be notified with the reason and the estimated completion date. Alternatively, you can check the repair tracker to see if there have been any new developments in relation to your repair.
If we need to order in new parts, the repair process may be delayed. We will keep you updated throughout the whole process.
Occasionally we source parts / components from overseas, these can take some considerable time to arrive, these timescales are not within in our control, however we will endeavor to keep you fully informed.
Please be aware diagnostics may take longer than usual repairs as our trained technicians take time to look at every element of the device and check for faulty parts.
Please be advised we cannot guarantee your device will be repaired after we diagnose the fault. 97%of devices that we diagnose are repaired.
Liquid Damage repairs can take up to 7 - 14 days.
Any Motherboard related repairs can take up to 7 - 14 days.
Any Software related repairs can take up to 7 - 14 days.
Any time estimate for completion of the repair service, which may be given to you, is an estimate only and does not form any obligation under the terms of this agreement.
If we receive your device and we find there is nothing wrong with the device, we will send it back and refund you the difference. However, there will be a £9.99 handling fee deducted; this covers postage & diagnostic costs.
You have a right to cancel at any time, although any costs incurred are recoverable by Tech Guys 360 Ltd for parts that have already been used in the process of your repair up to the time of cancellation. Furthermore, any parts that are ordered for the repair will also be recoverable and must be paid in full prior to the device being returned.
48. When you send your mobile device in to us for a repair, it is rigorously tested by a number of different testers and departments, sometimes additional faults are found. If we find an additional fault with your mobile device, we will send you an additional repair payment request via email. It is your decision if you choose to proceed or not. If you choose to go ahead with the repair, once we
receive payment, your mobile device will be passed back to our technicians to continue work, if you choose to decline, we will stop work and send the mobile device back as it is. If you have any queries about the additional repairs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
49. Mobile devices that are sold as being waterproof are originally sealed in the manufacturer’s factory with special machines and special liquid proof gaskets.
When we carry out a repair on a waterproof device that involves opening and closing the device, we cannot guarantee that your device will be 100% waterproof after the repair process has been completed. We replace all gaskets required but only the manufacturers of the device have access to
the specialised equipment required. However, we always use grade A parts and use the best possible techniques.
50. Our trained testers and technicians always test the device on arrival and before it is dispatched.
We test many different aspects of the device, including the buttons, vibration, sound, cameras, charging port, Wi-Fi, speakers, signal, front screen, LCD display, power settings and much more, to ensure we don't miss any faults and provide the best service possible.
51. Please ensure your data is wiped or back up via your operating system before sending your device to us. Our repairs are done in a professional manner, but we cannot guarantee data will be on the device on return to you. We do not offer a data recovery service. Pin Locks and passwords must be removed before you send your device to us. We advise that all Sim and memory cards be taken
off the device before sending to us for repair.
52. If you wish to cancel your repair, you must do this before we commence any repairs. We will fully refund your order if the request is made before any repair commences. We aim to carry out your repair on the same day your device is received. We are unable to cancel any repair that has already
We reserve the right to make changes to this website and terms and conditions at any time. We operate a no fix, no fee policy.
53. As office hours are restricted during the weekend our service will be slower than usual and we may take longer to respond to emails and messages.
Emailing & Messaging.
We aim to answer all emails and messages within 24 hours. This may be slightly longer if you email or message us during a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
Please note that messages left using our Facebook page may result in a longer response time compared to emailing us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
54. This only covers customers who can provide a legitimate tracking code for the services we provide; your own courier services are not included.
This is up to the value of your device or £500, whichever is the cheapest amount, and this will cover for a like for like replacement of the handset/tablet sent in.
The insurance is for when the device is in transit only.
The insurance covers postal loss only. We will cover loss of your device only when it fails to be delivered and the courier company, we have used confirm the item as lost.
Lack of secure packaging can result on a claim being denied.
We will not cover loss of any device if packaging has been tampered with.
We will also not cover damage that has occurred due to postal handling process.
If we replace a device for a like for like model for any reason, this comes with a 3-month Tech Guys 360 warranty; this does not cover accidental damage.
This insurance cover is provided by Tech Guys 360 and not by Royal Mail.
55. The diagnostic fee covers shipping costs only and will be deducted from any repair cost if you decide to go ahead with a repair.
The diagnostic is in process throughout the duration of the time your device is in our possession as this is an on-going operation.
56. At Tech Guys 360 we will not repair any device that has been blocked. The device will be sent back and the customer will be refunded, however, if it was sent in for a diagnostic or liquid damage this will not be refunded.
If the device has no IMEI number, then we will not repair the device. This is for security and warranty purposes, the device will be sent back, and the customer will be refunded, if it was sent in for a diagnostic or liquid damage this will not be refunded.
57. We will attempt a re-repair on your mobile device twice after the initial repair. If after this, the mobile device is still faulty we will issue a refund (minus postage costs). We will need to see the
mobile device and make sure its faulty prior to issuing a refund. This does not include diagnostic and water damage related repairs.
58. Please note that if our packaging is checked out as an additional option, this is only available for 1 time being sent out and not multiple times, this service can be sent out additionally if it is checked out once again.
59. All our refurbished mobile phones are sold in subject to section 50A of the VAT Act 1994 and the
VAT (Special Provisions) order 1995. A VAT Margin scheme applies; you can read more about it here.
60. If we have carried out a liquid damage, screen or mother board related repair on any of the following devices and error 53 appears on the device, we will not be held accountable. This is an issue with Apple and not due to the repair carried out by Tech Guys 360 and it will not be covered byour warranty.
IPad mini and Air 2
IPhone 6 Plus
iphone 6S Plus
Grey Screen of Death:
If we have carried out a repair on your iPhone and a grey screen/bar appears on the device, we will not be held accountable. This is an issue with Apple and not due to the repair carried out by Tech Guys 360 Ltd and it will not be covered by our warranty.
iOS 10 Update:
We have seen a rise in LCD issues due to hard resets after updating to iOS 10, with the update, after a hard reset is done this causes the LCD to malfunction and display grid lines across the screen. This is an issue with Apple and not due to a repair or phones sold by Tech Guys 360 Ltd and it will not be
covered by our warranty.
iOS 11 Update:
We have seen a rise in LCD issues due updating to iOS 11, with the update, after the update, a wide variety of issues are currently being caused, from screen glitching to poor battery life. We advise
that our customers do not update to any new iOS until patches are released and all problems rectified. This is an issue with Apple and not due to a repair or phones sold by Tech Guys 360 Ltd and
it will not be covered by our warranty.
iOS 12 Update:
We have seen a rise in LCD issues due updating to iOS 12, with the update, after the update, a wide variety of issues are currently being caused, from screen glitching to poor battery life. We advise
that our customers do not update to any new iOS until patches are released and all problems rectified. This is an issue with Apple and not due to a repair or phones sold by Tech Guys 360 Ltd and it will not be covered by our warranty.
If you wish to make a compliant, please email email@example.com or call 01744410554
during working hours.
Tech Guys 360 Ltd